Thanks for your suggestion. As a newbie, can you offer some detail in how to to pull and incorporate 2 detail rows in a Tablix? It seems to me that in order to merge all the columns into one field in the query, I would have to work out all the spacing in the query (which wouldn't allow for fields wrapping data in a cell, such as in the Notes column). Then I would create a one column Tablix? Would I then not be able to have column headers and cell borders? I assume I would set the Visibility based on an expression of whether the row started with PFT or not? Am I following you correctly? If not, can you elaborate? Thanks
In you tablix, the detail row will actually be 2 rows. You can do this by
- select any cell in the detail row. Just to the left of the first cell on that row, you should see an extra "field" that looks a bit like an equals sign
- right click on the that "equals" sign and then select "Insert Row" and then "Insert Group - Below"
- you should now see an additional row appear
- select every cell on the new row
- right click on the select cells and select "Merge Cells"
- you should now have a row which has a single cell in it.
- on the single cell row, set the expression for the row to be the value you want (e.g. the field contain the "PFT..." value
- select the single cell row, and in the "equals" at the left hand end of the row, select "Row Visibility..."
- in the dialog that pops up, add an expression that evaluates to True or False to "Show or hide based on an expression" field