Nice to see a question on sql 2012.
But the wording could have been better. Like Koen and Hugo and call.copse I find that word "other" in the question bizarre. My first reaction was "other than what".
Obviously "NONE" is not an option for a contained database: CONTAINMENT = NONE in CREATE DATABASE certainly doesn't generate a contained database! I guess the options concerning contained databases are "have a partially contained database" and "don't have a contained database", but the latter is certainly not an option for a contained database (one might of course label it an option against a contained database.
After much cogitatin I decided the word "other" was meaningless and that "options for a contained database" must mean "options for the containment or otherwise of a database" since it certainly couldn't mean what it said, so I scored the point. But that was because I guessed right about what the question meant, not because the question said what it intended to mean.
There were only 24% correct answers to date; it's quite possible that some of the other 76% were caused by the really strange wording of the question.