Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

T-SQL generator for sp_configure

T-SQL generator for sp_configure

Author
Rudy Panigas
SSC-Addicted
SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Comments posted to this topic are about the item T-SQL generator for sp_configure

Douglas Osborne-456728
Douglas Osborne-456728
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (156 reputation)

Rudy,

Nice utility script.

Doug
Rudy Panigas
Rudy Panigas
SSC-Addicted
SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)SSC-Addicted (440 reputation)

Thanks for your comment.

Look forward to my new article (soon) that uses this script and others to help you reconstruct a SQL server that is dead.

Rudy Smile

fercasas
fercasas
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)

Thank you ...

Very good script, I'm currently doing all documentation of my SQL servers (2005 and 2008) and each of the databases that are in them, this code is very helpful for this task.

Can I post it on my personal blog? :-)

http://recursossqlserver.blogspot.com

Congratulations, your contributions are very good.

Fernando Casas Osorio
Rudy Panigas
Rudy Panigas
SSC-Addicted

Hello Fercasas,

I'm glad that the code is working out for you. We have use it to script our all our production servers (SQL2005, 2008/R2 and 2012).

As for posting on your blog, that's no problem Smile If you could mention my blog (http://sqlsurgeon.blogspot.ca/)? That would great. You can also see other scripts I've written there too.

I've also update the script to show the IP address now and you can find it at my blog too.

Thank you,

Rudy

fercasas
fercasas
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)

Hello Rudy,

Thanks for your answer. I go to publishing your script in mi blog and if necessary I will make some customizations but of course I go to mentioning your blog :-).

My blog isn´t as big as yours and it has few entries but I'm doing my best to improve it every day.

I welcome any comments yours in mi Blog, since I see that you are an expert on SQL Server.

Regards and thanks.

Fernando Casas Osorio
Rudy Panigas
Rudy Panigas
SSC-Addicted

Hello Fercasas,

Thank you for comemnts but I'm not an expert but just spend a lot of time with SQL Server. Your blog is very good, I like the layout and it nice to see other DBAs are creating their own blog.

If you like, my blog has my email address and you can email me directly and I will help away I can.

Thanks,

Rudy

Buena suerte y todo lo mejor!

Iwas Bornready
Iwas Bornready
SSCrazy Eights
SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.6K reputation)

Thanks for the script.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.