Hi SSC-Insane Yes that is the guide I used to set up my port I only limit it to Domain/Private is that why for safety?
Hi SCCChampion, Thanks for your response please
Can you connect to the windows 2012 vm remotely? The vm might use an internal network. Yes I can connect to the vm
2. SQL Configuration Manager: is TCP protocol enabled? Yes TCP is enabled
3. The SQL Server instance is set for fixed network ports (dynamic ports may mess up the firewall) My Dynamic port is empty, cause I am using TCP Port 1433
4. SPN's are set ? (especially when authenticating with windows/Kerberos). looking into it. I run a couple of script to set the spn
5. Double check firewalls at both sides (client & server) the report is working across the network
6. SSRS has its own access-configuration (at start it is restricted to buildin administrators) I think this is where my issue is even please advice