Viewing 15 topics - 24,811 through 24,825 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
My results of DBCC CHECKDB (SL_Forms) WITH NO_INFOMSGS, ALL_ERRORMSGS are: repair_allow_data_l…
4 replies
Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone has encountered the above scenario before?I have 6 TDE encrypted da…
1 replies
Hi I have a stored procedure that simply deletes a record for a given ID sent in.This is sent in fr…
1 replies
Hi I'm playing around with encrypting and decrypting a column of data. I've followed the MS ex…
4 replies
Hello, I have taken over a departured colleague's work, one of the script she left over is to find …
3 replies
SSIS package fails in between when there is an unplanned failover in alwaysonHow do we make s…
1 replies
Hello, I have this query,select *from(select [KD]from [dbo].[Tab1] union select [KD]from [dbo].[Tab…
5 replies
Hi Guys I need you help again I am using Auutinit drivers to extract the data from Oracle Table. On…
3 replies
I'm working on combining the latest record from a number of tables to create one view with the most…
5 replies
Hello, now that the data partition for tables in my database is set, code ran end to end without er…
3 replies
Can this stored procedure be modified to work properly? When trying to save, SQL Server retur…
3 replies
On a new ssrs 2012 report, I am told by the print shop that they cannot put a background image on p…
4 replies
When creating a new record I am getting Insert Failed when insert trigger has xp_cmdshell in it.
3 replies
I have created a measure for Customer rank. This measure is as follows : CustRank:=RANKX(ALL(D…
1 replies
I have hotel A and hotel B. A Member should not earn multiple Credits if a reservation is booked a…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,811 through 24,825 (of 284,169 total)