Viewing 15 topics - 24,601 through 24,615 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Good day all,Please i need help in grouping my result based on the current item inside a comma sepa…
10 replies
Good day all,Please i need help concerning finding percentage on a column. I want to find percentag…
4 replies
I understand SQL Server is supported for replication from versions two up and two down. Howev…
1 replies
Hi - I have a colleague who has only Visual Studio installed on a Server without SQL. A package has…
1 replies
Hi, I'm testing some new backup processes here (a weekly job and a daily job). I ran my weekly job …
13 replies
HI We are using A/G groups and have an external web server pointed at the listener for fail over pu…
1 replies
Hi friends, I have been using the google smtp server and the live mail smtp server to try to send …
3 replies
Hello, We are supporting one of the legacy system (SQL 2008 R2). Transaction replication was set up…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Using a CTE as a Tally Table
16 replies
Hi,For setting up Distributed AG why it is needed to create Availability Group with Automatic seedi…
20 replies
Hi experts Please I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP !!I want to create a dynamic sql in a cursor.I want to re…
33 replies
Hello Everyone, I am looking for some help please. Allow me to explain the scenario. I have a…
4 replies
I've imported a large flat file that I need to clean up. Each record should begin with a 4 di…
14 replies
I have this record in a 'GeneralParameter' table. Id ParameterName …
6 replies
Hi all We've got a maintenance plan (newly created) that does the following:-Update statisticsReorg…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,601 through 24,615 (of 284,167 total)