Viewing 15 topics - 24,526 through 24,540 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello all and thank you in advance for your time and expertise. I am sending out customer statement…
40 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How am I doing?
8 replies
Hello all, Due to a client's request, I have built a rules engine that is dynamic, based on records…
6 replies
Hi,does it make sense to additionally partition a table (FactTable with 5-10 million rows) with a c…
4 replies
Hello everyoneI am looking for a method to insert the contents of this script into a sql server tab…
3 replies
Hi,Is there anyway to access Window/System32 by using xp_cmdshellI try to rename 1 file in System32…
1 replies
Hello, This is not my area of expertise so please excuse me if this question is already answered an…
11 replies
Hello,I need to sync 2 tables from different server. Both table contains about 1055088770 rows…
5 replies
2 replies
I have the following table and want to find the row with non-zero value for revenue and quantity fo…
11 replies
Hi, We have currently a DB replica setup - we have added in a new table. I used the restore from ba…
3 replies
This error keeps showing up a million times in the error log. Anyone have any idea why and how to s…
2 replies
Hi, the statement below takes 100 min to execute, and I'm wondering if there's anything I can look …
4 replies
Deleted.
3 replies
I have a large amount of data that I input into a table in SQL. 2741 rows to be exact. On of my col…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,526 through 24,540 (of 284,167 total)