Viewing 15 topics - 23,686 through 23,700 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I would like to know how to use CMS to schedule a sql statement which checks for failed sql age…
7 replies
Hi I am looking for help on how to use CMS to check job failures on all the registered servers and…
3 replies
The code below runs, but I have posted the desired output ( immediately below )Hmm.. My coding ( Lo…
2 replies
Hi, Does anybody know of a script which can be written in SSIS script task to delete a file if it a…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Ever Expanding Data Platform
4 replies
Need help in writing query. I table Requestdetails which contain the below data. Pkey RequestId …
4 replies
HelloI am working on a folder removing the db_owner role for some users and replacing it with a spe…
5 replies
I have a script which creates a server role called dbareadonly. Here is part of it:USE master;GO CR…
5 replies
Hi,what is the difference between AlwaysOn availability groups and AlwaysOn Failover cluster …
3 replies
Hey everyone. I'm planning on taking my 70-461 exam at the end of the month and wanted to take a go…
8 replies
Hi. Is there a was to take backup of whole instance (databases, logins, jobs, etc.)? I have an inst…
4 replies
Hello,There are three nodes in Availability Group, Node 1 as Primary, Node 2 Read-Only, Node 3 Seco…
4 replies
Hi, We upgraded the sql server 2008R2 server to sql server 2014(side by side) along with OS, people…
1 replies
Hi All, I work with geospatial specialists who provides me with polygons which i save it to my geog…
8 replies
Hi I have an SP where I want to output a query to a csv file. If I hard code the xp_cmdshell,…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,686 through 23,700 (of 284,168 total)