Viewing 15 topics - 23,131 through 23,145 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
A new installed SQL 2016 server cannot execute maintenanceplans for backup databases.In the mainten…
8 replies
From the below data, I need to develop a query to select minimum claim_date grouped by client_numbe…
4 replies
Hi Please help with the following stored procedure, what am I doing wrong?USE msdbGOCREATE PROCEDUR…
11 replies
Hello,We are attempting to give permissions to a vendor via a SQL login to be able to see and selec…
5 replies
Hi, we have been noticing that every time there is SQL Blocking, one of the read SPs times out. Thi…
3 replies
I need to create a project to convert some Word files from file server into SQL server.What data ty…
2 replies
Hi How the below code worksSELECT ROW_NUMBER() OVERThanks (  …
1 replies
Hi ya, I have scenario to update the columns with proper case. Written a SQL server function which …
3 replies
Hello, I have one SP CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[usp_test] @year char(4), @criteria varchar(50) = NUL…
18 replies
I have replication setup to replicate several tables between database a & database b.&nbs…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Improving SQL Server 2016 Large Database Performan…
12 replies
Hi, I have a database that's comprised of over 10,000 tables. Approximately 250 tables were created…
8 replies
For security reason, some Word files (DOC/DOCX) can't save into file server.How to save them as var…
1 replies
Evening Guys, I am back with another performance enigma (at least for me!). I have a couple of quer…
14 replies
Hi All,Need help...and logs does not help Error : ‘Login failed for user ‘sa’. Reason: Pa…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,131 through 23,145 (of 284,162 total)