Viewing 15 topics - 22,816 through 22,830 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello community, I have the following query that returns for each purchase the invoice of transport…
3 replies
Sorry to ask this I have tried google but not found a reliable answer, If I had time, I would build…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item T-SQL Decommenter Part II
2 replies
Hello, Is there a workaround to accessing a memory optimized table from another db? For a select on…
10 replies
We have recently migrated a virtualised server hosting SQL server 2014 to a new physical machine. S…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Top Rows
6 replies
i'm running the below in the hopes of getting all the proc or sql calls from all the ssrs reports t…
5 replies
We periodically refresh development and test environments that have transactional replication set u…
4 replies
I do not know (at this time) what version of SQL Server is actually involved as I am waiting for th…
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Linux CoC
49 replies
Hi there! I have this code: SELECTCASE WHEN CHARINDEX(' ',name) = 0 THEN name WH…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item CosmosDB Change Feed Processing
1 replies
When i create local groups or registered servers in SSMS and then try to run a query for the multip…
1 replies
Here's my issue: 1. Log into SSMS locally on the server as sa2. Attempt to impersonate …
3 replies
Something like IF Col A (of ROW with id of 100) IS NOT NULL, then Check all previous ro…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,816 through 22,830 (of 284,160 total)