Viewing 15 topics - 22,771 through 22,785 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item T-SQL Decommenter Part I
7 replies
Can a person learn to use SSIS for free ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_Server_Integration_Serv…
9 replies
Hi, I need to configure the unattended execution account and I am having some permission issues. I …
1 replies
Hi, I need to configure full, differential & log backups of Always On Availability databases in…
5 replies
I have a matrix that has Row Groups and a single Column Group. The matix appears like t…
4 replies
So, I have been asked to provide a way to compare daily data that comes in to a given date. We arbi…
19 replies
I have a table with an XML field I need to extract and normalise, maybe dumping the data into a new…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Schema Owners
3 replies
Hiya all Stuck with a query (first post, quite a beginner, but a complex query (i think) My data is…
4 replies
Under what circumstances will a SQLserver/(cluster also) will not be recognised/stays invisible to …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Do you use custom schemas?
39 replies
Hi All, So I created a series of tables, and all of them looked something like thisCREATE TABLE [db…
2 replies
Hello all We are upgrading some of our sql servers from 2012/2014 to 2016 so we can use always on e…
1 replies
Hi All, I have used the forum with some great success in the past an hope you can help with this.&…
2 replies
AFter googling how to give permission to SQL to a folder, I found this possible solution: add the u…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,771 through 22,785 (of 284,160 total)