Viewing 15 topics - 22,561 through 22,575 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Max SESSION_CONTEXT()
4 replies
Dears I am adding work days which includes weekends and holidays. The calculated day should not be …
1 replies
Our production database is 700 GB but only 400 GB is used. Our destination server has only 500 avai…
4 replies
Hello We have a table with non-clustered index. When a process is run which does multiple updates …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Fast Table Valued Function to return all prime num…
9 replies
TABLE Ayear title country age2018 MR UK 502018 MS UK 40 TABLE B…
3 replies
Hi Everyone, I am pulling my hair out with amount of time i spent on this. I have creat…
2 replies
Hi there, How to remove non alpha chars from a column ? I googled the following code Create Functio…
27 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item GitHub Downtime
2 replies
Is it possible to generate output from FOR XML EXPLICIT a specific column order - any help much app…
2 replies
Need a little guidance regarding a personal project. I don't want any actual code, just pointers in…
7 replies
Hi,I have an sql server cluster.I am planning an upgrade and I read that rolling upgrade is suggest…
3 replies
This is a dumb question from a newbie .. sorry .. How do I know what my Report Server is called? (i…
5 replies
Our SQL service account was incorrectly a Domain admin account. As per best practices and give onl…
7 replies
It has been a while since I have had to use SSRS and have gone through some iterations of both mach…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 22,561 through 22,575 (of 284,159 total)