Viewing 15 topics - 21,556 through 21,570 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Looking for alternatives in SQ server for the below 3 options (currently these been performed…
1 replies
So is there any advantage to splitting up a data file that is getting close to 2TB if all the files…
11 replies
Hi,My databse size aroung 1tb.Instead of selecting the file to shrink by mistake i did for whole db…
7 replies
I have a SSIS package that runs from a stored proc. Let'' call this stored proc "RunMySSISPackage".…
8 replies
Greetings, I've started working on a new set of SSIS packages that require the use of credentials (…
1 replies
We are receiving error on one of mirror database. We have 6-7 databases configured for mirroring. B…
3 replies
Hello, I have a column that is an nvarchar(6) and the data in the column is formatted like this: D…
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Forgiveness
10 replies
hii am trying to create dynamic query for below codeselect * from ac_mast where opendat…
12 replies
I need to create an XML file from an SQL Query. The XML file has to look like the following: …
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Level 1: The Basic SELECT Statement Gregory A. Lar…
10 replies
Hello,I want to add a parameter value to my charts title so i used the following expression: ="Sal…
1 replies
Hello experts, I have a problem I'd appreciate advice on please. I'm asked to determine distinct co…
10 replies
Hi, My company switched some of the applications db server from sql server to postgresql. Are there…
2 replies
In SSRS 2008, how are parameters passed down to the DatSet Query... or can they? I have a simple qu…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,556 through 21,570 (of 284,157 total)