Viewing 15 topics - 10,246 through 10,260 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Normally, we can use selected databasename--tasks--import data/export data to handle data import an…
5 replies
I have a table that is a list of inventory transactions. For simplicity sake, the table has these c…
3 replies
as I'm not clear how to use bcp and bulk insert in the following cases, could you please give me an…
1 replies
As per my understanding, when we read the execution plan, the sql server is run from the bottom to…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item An Empty Integer Numpy Array
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Changing Edge Security
1 replies
Hi, I have SSIS packages for my SQL 2016 that currently use the FTP Connection manager. I need to …
4 replies
I cant figure out why backup failed Here is my error: Executed as user: NBHDHQDOMAIN\svcemps…
7 replies
Hi, How can we automatically remove people from report subscriptions when they are disabled or don’…
2 replies
Hi - we have 2 SQL Server 2019 instances, both with Polybase installed. I created an external table…
4 replies
Hello~ I administer a database application (Azure SQL Server Back End/MS Access Front End) At the m…
3 replies
Dear SQLServerCentral members, Hello, and good day. Hope all is well. May I asked for the help of …
7 replies
Hi All If a user belongs to 2 AD groups, both of which are logins in SQL Server. What determines wh…
2 replies
I've set up replication but I'm having difficulties in my testing. I've changed 3 fields in the pub…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Security of Source Code
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 10,246 through 10,260 (of 284,155 total)