Viewing 15 topics - 8,716 through 8,730 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Operator Precedence
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Connecting to Amazon DocumentDB with MongoDB Drive…
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Security Bug or Handy Feature
3 replies
Hi, I am working on a job shortage report that first consumes inventory and then works through job …
3 replies
I was inspired to post about this from Steve's excellent editorials. I hope this is the right plac…
12 replies
We run index rebuild once a week using ola hallengren scripts. However, I see the fragmentation is …
2 replies
Hello All, I am brand new to Cosmos DB, I have a couple of simple queries I have done and go…
1 replies
Hi Team, I am retrieving files and file created date and file modified date from table based on the…
8 replies
Is it possible to have a subquery in a PIVOT statement? Reason I'm asking is the subquery returns t…
7 replies
I have a table that contains many rows, but only one column, called "Script". It is an NVarchar da…
5 replies
Hi All, I have a need to establish a SQL Server Kerberos authentication from a RedHat Linux applica…
2 replies
There is a Microsoft application that uses sqlncli10.dll to connect to a 2008 r2 database. In the p…
2 replies
Dear Friends, Can anybody advise on removing the dependency on connecting without the FQDN in the c…
2 replies
Hi, We have migrated from Onprem to Azure SQLVM. I've configured SQL server as per Microsoft guidel…
1 replies
Hi All i have just added Database 300 GB to AG - Always On . The status is Initialing / in recovery…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 8,716 through 8,730 (of 284,147 total)