Viewing 15 topics - 25,606 through 25,620 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I want to create a connection to Linked Server with Progress 4gl database. MS SQL Server i…
5 replies
For reading audit files for reporting Failed login attempts . Need to read the audit log files…
1 replies
I have 40 tables having different structure in one of DB on one server that is being updated by dat…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item What Counts for a DBA – Inspirations
5 replies
Hello,My SQL Server Agent does not process any of my jobs between 12am and 2am. The job runs …
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item JSON performance
7 replies
Hi I have SQL Express 2014 Is it possible to limit process access to a signed pro…
2 replies
I have a question about SQL Server: how to calculate login and logout time based on below condition…
2 replies
Hi Team,I have created one single trigger to capture information modified by the insert/update/dele…
2 replies
In a new ssrs 2010 report, the user wants the detail to be displayed on 2 separate lines per studen…
1 replies
Strange situation. Myself and one other person (the DBA/ sysadmin) --- manage a Data Warehouse for …
5 replies
I am trying to get a list of rows for each customer based on quarters of a year. If I ask for…
2 replies
Hello All,I have this issue that I cannot seem to figure out. I have 2 UDTT, based off of this site…
2 replies
I was curious...are things like "lock pages in memory" and "perform volume level tasks" necessary f…
2 replies
Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but am hoping someone can help... I have the follo…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,606 through 25,620 (of 284,155 total)