Viewing 15 topics - 25,441 through 25,455 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have 2 table i have created index on on both table CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [IX_NC_source_t_Test…
3 replies
Hello, I have a stored procedure. The call to it returns -1. What does this mean? Here is the code …
7 replies
I created an alias (32 and 64 bit) for a named instance (Server1\Instance1) and named it Larry on S…
3 replies
I have a database in SQL 2014 AG group.- two nodes. On both nodes, a linked server is set up. I am …
4 replies
I was looking for a t-sql script to create all the indexes on a database. I found the followi…
8 replies
Hello! I'm fairly new to SQL Server and i have been wondering if you guys masters, professionals wh…
9 replies
I have a string that I need to parse. The text will vary but the format always the same. Example Te…
15 replies
I am wondering if someone can help me out. I have tons of tables in my DBs and I am trying to find …
2 replies
Hi I have script that I run to fix orphaned user accounts on a instance - If I run the script in a …
19 replies
We have two databases, one is 10TB in size and one is very highly transactional. Both have be…
4 replies
Hi, have an SSIS package that Just gets data from a table and puts it on the folder on the c d…
1 replies
Hello, I have one box, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, and the SQL Server 2016 SP1 app running, wi…
1 replies
Folks,I'm looking for some suggestions. In my job, I work with value mapping on a daily basis, many…
1 replies
I have a scenario where a production SQL server appears to be completely clearing both the plan and…
5 replies
I know the "XML parsing: semicolon expected" error is a data error, and not a SQL error. The …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,441 through 25,455 (of 284,155 total)