Viewing 15 topics - 25,396 through 25,410 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I have a hierarchy of tables in my database. They look like this: --Reports----ReportMetrics…
3 replies
Hi all Having a strange issue. We have a production server which incorrectly got installed with Dev…
12 replies
I need to find out more info and haven't had any luck.What happens to the memory allocated for a XM…
3 replies
I have 149 tables in our DBs with State column. Values I see in that State column are like MI, Mich…
3 replies
I am hoping you can help me out here. SpecificationsSQL Server 2014 SP2 CU8Windows Server 201…
17 replies
Hi If I have a 2 TB database with 1.5 TB used in the mdf file – If I delete 1 TB of data leaving on…
2 replies
Hi,I'm debugging an issue with executing a ssis package. This package calls out to a HTTPS se…
7 replies
Hello all..I was trying to create an XML which has following design.. <?xml version="1.0"?>…
8 replies
I have two tables the first table every time gets data, a 2nd table has data is optional and i…
1 replies
Good Morning Experts, We have a request to elevate only the database structure from Dev to QA. Size…
16 replies
Hi, Is there a sql query that I can run that will give the same detail as what is on Job Activity M…
3 replies
Hi I need some fix here to get the proper result for grouping dates in my BAR chart. I need to grou…
10 replies
Our current environment is using mostly SQL Server 2014 and a few 2016 servers. We are developing a…
1 replies
Hi , I have a scenario and need some idea to build that. i have a table where multiple …
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SUBSTRING J. Drew Allen Business Intelligence Anal…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,396 through 25,410 (of 284,155 total)