Viewing 15 topics - 24,646 through 24,660 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi GuysMy manager has asked me to tighten up on security in our SQL environment.....hairy muff...bu…
9 replies
Hi, Database Server role and User Mapping is lost when applied Dacpac in database.How to solve this…
2 replies
Hi, I have a weird situation that as from yesterday one of our queries started changing the order i…
2 replies
Hi Guru's I had a poor performing query that took and average almost 4 seconds to execute. In …
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Manage the suspect_pages Table on SQL Sever 2017
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Keep It All
13 replies
I am working as a Database Tester for quite some time. But I never comes across GROUPING SETS …
6 replies
I have a query that is doing some grouping and I needed to concatenate a column so I don't lose the…
2 replies
Im new to SQL and am using MS SQL 2014 and have multi user question... I have a Customer Data…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Generate Large Amount of Data For Performance Test…
1 replies
Hi - Captured the trace from source server and ran them in destination. Question, how to compare th…
7 replies
Hi All, I'm hoping to get your guidance on this. I have a column, consisting of variable lengt…
21 replies
One of our users complained that when trying to backup/restore a database roughly a GB in size is t…
6 replies
I have the SQL Service on Automatic restart on a machine and the agent is restarted only on instanc…
4 replies
Hi Guys,.I have a very old sql server instance. Running Sql server 2008 on Windows server 200…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,646 through 24,660 (of 284,154 total)