Viewing 15 topics - 24,541 through 24,555 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have to split the first three months into weeks. All the weeks should end on saturday and start o…
4 replies
Hi,I have a situation where I am selecting one column but requires a conditional order by on select…
3 replies
I'm guessing this is possible, but just checking. We have an app that creates and deletes tables(no…
4 replies
Hello, I have this sample data below: CREATE TABLE MyTable ([Address] varchar(100), [MD] VARCHAR(10…
11 replies
Hi Dev Masters, I had to call uncle on this one! I am trying to build a check constraint on a table…
14 replies
subtract 1 month from the year and month. I have @yearmonth='2018-03' .i have data -'2018-03' and i…
2 replies
Hello all,i would like to reach out to everyone for some guidance on how to best perform calculate …
3 replies
Is it possible to combine the Rows returned from a SQL running within a Cursor? DECLARE sla_cursor …
11 replies
Greetings,The DB environment that I work in is primarily data warehousing. Copies of data imp…
9 replies
I have the following code which is giving me an error in ssrs. It shows "error" in that text box. I…
2 replies
I have implemented a set-based try/catch with nested rbar fallback try/catch, as written up&nb…
1 replies
Hello there, I got a question related to the SQL Server Linked Servers.I got the next scenario:1 In…
1 replies
Hi All, Having some issues with a hashing and matching based on a file.We have a hashed colum…
3 replies
I wrote 10,000 lines of SQL (several temp tables) and i would like to move it to SSRS but i c…
4 replies
Hello, I am very new to SQL and am in the process of building my first database. I have one d…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,541 through 24,555 (of 284,151 total)