Viewing 15 topics - 24,511 through 24,525 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have the following trigger and upon update of a column , the values are getting inserted twice in…
2 replies
Hello, I am looking to extract phone numbers with the following specifications, from a string:- 10 …
13 replies
I often have to combine multiple address fields into 1 for a variety of reasons. I can …
6 replies
There are 32,767 allowable connections per SQL Server instance.If I have an Always On Availability …
3 replies
In order to change the paths of the .mdf and .ndf and .ldf files on the principle on a mirror (Some…
2 replies
I have a little problem with my last tasks. I am using an old Northwind database. First, I had to c…
3 replies
I have one MySQL based system(Version 14.1 Distribution 5.6.10) which is having one Database namely…
1 replies
I have quite a task to do. Using an old Northwind database, I need to create a trading balance for …
4 replies
Hi, I'm getting 20180401 111843 varchar value from a table, and I have to convert it to date t…
3 replies
Good Morning Experts, If i delete the Availability Group(AG) in primary replica, what will be the s…
1 replies
Hi Experts, I have lot of unwanted procedures in my Database,I want to remove unwanted procedures f…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Filtering a CAST
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The CDO
12 replies
My team is building a self service portal for users who want to purchase the data from us. Register…
8 replies
Hi all,I have a problem joining the code without the underline and the code with underline. Comes u…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,511 through 24,525 (of 284,151 total)