Viewing 15 topics - 24,481 through 24,495 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When our front end application do any data manipulation like insert, delete or update , …
2 replies
Hello, Community! For a little project I want to design a login concept which should allow users to…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Random Word Generation for Data Scrubbing
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Auto-Deleting Data
22 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item EMPTYFILE
7 replies
Currently in my org there is some migration activity going on from sql 2012 to 2016.So currently th…
6 replies
Hello.I am trying to figure out what the difference is between the following columns on sys.…
2 replies
Hello everyone I have a pb to snapshot the VM that contains two instances sql server I have an erro…
6 replies
Good afternoon. I was told that we need to obfuscate the pii data in our lower level environments. …
14 replies
I've just enabled TDE on the principal but forgot to create the master key and restore the cer…
2 replies
Folks:Just checking whether there is a way to do this.... Take a look at the picture attached. We h…
21 replies
Hi all I've got a tabular cube (SSAS 2016) that was working on Friday.I want to add another field t…
2 replies
Hi I have a transaction running that has filled my log drive completely. It's a delete transaction …
2 replies
I want to change some colors in the SQL Server Management Studio, for example the command bar …
1 replies
Experts, Do you'll know of a way to get details on how to get the list of users/groups (we have lot…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,481 through 24,495 (of 284,151 total)