Viewing 15 topics - 24,406 through 24,420 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Having issues with SSRS, outputting to PDF . . . . How can i make it fit on one page?? i real…
2 replies
Hello All, 1st time poster who's banging my head against the wall with the scenario mentioned…
2 replies
I would like to update Thumbnails using Active directory and have no idea how to go about it any he…
6 replies
Hi, I have a working package that leverages a WMI event watcher to poll a folder for a file appeari…
9 replies
Hi! I'm trying to optimize a cursor-solution for following problem: A customer can have a number of…
7 replies
Is it possible to grant permissions to a role to allow certain users the ability to create and dele…
2 replies
Hello everyoneI have a server installed with windows server 2012 standart edition with sql ser…
3 replies
Hello, I have two SQL 2016 Always On nodes - (VMware Virtual Machines). Each node has 250GB RAM, 46…
8 replies
Hi All,I have a statement returning data from today up to 28 days ahead, but it is including weeken…
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item STUFFing strings
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Intrinsic or Extrinsic
18 replies
We are just starting to move to Azure VM's. We are thinking of creating an HADR (High Availability …
3 replies
I have a table with column data that looks like Some textsome text (123546)some Text (01-01-01)Some…
3 replies
Hi, In a view, there’s a use of the Max() function which is confusing. As part of a Select, there’s…
2 replies
Below is some example data. First, I pull everything from the table person. Then, I need to check i…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,406 through 24,420 (of 284,151 total)