Viewing 15 topics - 24,166 through 24,180 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello all,I have an SSIS process that uses an ADSI connection to AD to pull down active directory i…
3 replies
Hi Guys, Please help me on this. We are looking at 2008 SQL server Failover cluster set up. We need…
1 replies
I know how to do this with a loop or cursor, but wondered if there was a brilliant mind out there t…
17 replies
I want to pass variable name User::FileDestinationPath instead hardcode folder \\[s…
3 replies
We are having an application(VC++ windows service) ,which connects to SQL server through DB-Library…
1 replies
Hi All, 2008 R2 instance. We frequently copy databases for new DBs as it's a lot less work to get c…
15 replies
Hi everyone, Due to GDPR coming in, I've been told I need to send encrypted PDF's via the Reports S…
6 replies
Hi I use Control M for batch activity. When installing Control M you specify db names and passwords…
7 replies
3rd party provider has a requirement = user needs to update sql tables via excel. Possible it…
8 replies
HelloI've a database that is the secondary database of a log shipping (so it's readonly) that somet…
3 replies
Hello, I have been stuck on this for a long time now, I hope that someone can help!Please refer to …
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server on Linux, does it have Microsoft's full…
7 replies
Moving Databases from SQL 2008 Enterprise on Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise server To SQL 2014 En…
8 replies
Greetings,I am what you will call an accidental DBA. I was a Systems Engineer and now I have to wat…
18 replies
Have SQL Databases for my web sites on SQL 2008 now moving them to SQL 2014 on Windows 2012 R2 Clus…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,166 through 24,180 (of 284,151 total)