Viewing 15 topics - 23,776 through 23,790 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
(first post in a squillion years) I'm assisting with a project to migrate a solution to PaaS SQL DB…
6 replies
Hi all, I have visual studio 2017 with SSDT installed.I opened a Solution which is a bunch of SSRS …
4 replies
I have a 2 node AlwaysOn Availability group I want to create. One node will be in one data center a…
5 replies
IF OBJECT_ID('dbo.Ship326587') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE [dbo].[Ship326587]CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Ship326…
2 replies
The XML in the attached file is the XMLTEXT field in my CDRecords table. What code would i use to c…
22 replies
I have a database which I have to restore in Azure but I don't know how to move the backup file fro…
1 replies
Hi All We are setting up transaction replication between our Source to Staging Server (In Dev envir…
3 replies
Hi there, I've got a couple of quick questions about the sysjobhistory table in msdb which I c…
3 replies
One table has a Supplier Code, which is always 5 Alpha-Numeric.I need to join on a table where that…
6 replies
Hello, I'm trying to export a table to Excel but whatever data type i choose when i create the tabl…
14 replies
I'd like to be able to identify the report associated with a particular SQL SPID. If I could append…
2 replies
Trying to solve a puzzle. I have a 2 node AG with OLTP on one and the other is used for reporting.…
14 replies
I have a Powershell script that gets a list of files from a SQL PROC. For each file, it then moves …
3 replies
People sending me excel documents zoomed to less than 100% yes thank you all your rows and columns …
9 replies
Hi All, Not sure if anyone has come accross something like this previously. Got a simple select que…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,776 through 23,790 (of 284,148 total)