Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 824 total)

  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Yay, I beat the Bulldogs.  Helps when my team shows up...and when Mike Evans puts up 30+ points.

    Interesting year, only 4 above .500 in the league.  I wrote my season...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    John Deardurff wrote:

    OMG! I think I might actually win this week.

    Not likely that I will.  My grasp on reality is slowly unraveling...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Luis Cazares wrote:

    SQLDCH wrote:

    Luis Cazares wrote:

    SQLDCH wrote:

    SQLDCH wrote:

    Ray K wrote:

    Y'know, it'd be nice if my WRs and RBs actually showed up every once in a while!!!

    So it's going to be that kind of...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Ray K wrote:

    SQLDCH wrote:

    Ray K wrote:

    Who's going to Summit?  We should do a group photo of the SSCFFL!

    I'll be there (my first time at Summit)!

    And come check out my session!  </plug>

    Rats,...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Ray K wrote:

    Who's going to Summit?  We should do a group photo of the SSCFFL!

    I'll be there (my first time at Summit)!

    And come check out my session!  </plug>

    Rats, the one...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Luis Cazares wrote:

    SQLDCH wrote:

    SQLDCH wrote:

    Ray K wrote:

    Y'know, it'd be nice if my WRs and RBs actually showed up every once in a while!!!

    So it's going to be that kind of season?!?

    @#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

    Hopefully you've...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    SQLDCH wrote:

    Ray K wrote:

    Y'know, it'd be nice if my WRs and RBs actually showed up every once in a while!!!

    So it's going to be that kind of season?!?

    @#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

    Hopefully you've given me...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Ray K wrote:

    Y'know, it'd be nice if my WRs and RBs actually showed up every once in a while!!!

    So it's going to be that kind of season?!?

    @#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

    Hopefully you've given me my...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    John Deardurff wrote:

    WOW! Looks like I'm going 0-5. I'm sitting here on a Sunday night with 39.38 points. This season had been Brutal!

     

    +1

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

    If you really want one, I'd be happy to motivate you to meet your goals

    My team's so bad that I'll reach my goals regardless of motivation.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

    What should I get Dalton? Fruit basket? Homemade potstickers?  Maybe a dream catcher from Colorado?

    If I come in last in the league, will you send me a dream catcher...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

    What should I get Dalton? Fruit basket? Homemade potstickers?  Maybe a dream catcher from Colorado?

    One of the few times I was rooting for the Steelers defense.

    They finally show up,...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Man oh man what a crazy year already.  Week 4 and I'm scrambling...injuries, BYE week and now I gotta face Steve (for bragging rights).

    Hopefully this year's baptism by fire for...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Ray K wrote:

    Luis Cazares wrote:

    Ray K wrote:

    Oh for crying out loud!!!  None of my RBs or WRs even bothered showing up yesterday!!!  (And the one who did was on my bench!)  @#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So it's...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Reply To: SSC Fantasy Football 2019

    Luis Cazares wrote:

    It seems that I'll get my second victory of the season. I just hope that this one doesn't get rolled back. I'm pretty sure that Ray found a way...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 824 total)