Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 824 total)

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/27/2016)


    Congrats, Ray. You win.

    I'll sort prizes this week. I'm thinking

    1st - $100

    2nd - $50

    3rd - $200

    Sound good?

    LOL

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Thursday night game, make sure your lineups are set!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    roryp 96873 (12/20/2016)


    SQLDCH (12/20/2016)


    heh, thanks Ray, I don't even know if you guys read this stuff but it's fun to do. Surprisingly, it takes a decent chunk of time...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Lynn Pettis (12/20/2016)


    Looking forward to next year!

    I'm with you, Lynn! I could never get any traction despite scoring points. Alas, such is fantasy football.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    heh, thanks Ray, I don't even know if you guys read this stuff but it's fun to do. Surprisingly, it takes a decent chunk of time to put this...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    The finals are here!

    British Bulldogs (9-4, 2nd) vs Orange Engineers (7-6, 5th) - The Bulldogs celebrated their first playoff appearance with a trip to the finals. He's ridden the...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Poop fest tonight[/url], get those lineups updated!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Heh, only if it was Bullock.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Congrats to the teams heading into Championship weekend, should be a fun set of playoffs.

    My SLIM hopes were completely dashed when I got the notification that my kicker was out...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Ray K (12/1/2016)


    SQLDCH (12/1/2016)


    "rag tag fugitive fleet" (BG anyone?)

    So you're implying that I'm the Cylon empire?

    I <3 Ray

    Nah, the whole league is Cylons, led by the Imperious Leader and the...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Thurday game, get your lineups set!

    Very interesting final week, with a glut of teams fighting for the last playoff spots. I didn't have the time (or the head space)...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Thursday games, get your lineups set!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you all, I hope all your lives are going well enough that you can recognize your blessings. Mine sure is.

    GO STEELERS!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    rodjkidd (11/15/2016)


    Ray K (11/14/2016)


    Lynn Pettis (11/14/2016)


    Look at the game Old Cattonians had this weekend!

    How can I not? I'm their opponent!!!

    I'm hoping A.J. Green scores about 4 touchdowns tonight. ...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Fantasy Football 2016

    Game tonight, don't forget to set those lineups!

    Matchup of the week:

    British Bulldogs (6-3) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (7-2) - This is for the top spot in the league which may not...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Revenant (11/7/2016)


    crookj (11/7/2016)


    Grumpy DBA (11/7/2016)


    djj (11/7/2016)


    Stock

    Lock (and...?)

    barrel

    Chips

    buffalo

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yeah, well...The Dude abides.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 824 total)