Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 2,086 total)
No clue why the stored procedure gives the error and the adhoc doesn't.
Is the backupserver on the same build as the prod server? There is a cumulative hotfix 2187
August 23, 2008 at 10:49 am
I personally wouldn't risk adding the index. Unless the documentation tells it never can exceed 900 bytes ( odd, when the fields are larger).
August 23, 2008 at 10:33 am
Glad to hear that the hotfix solves the problem.
August 23, 2008 at 10:13 am
Until I come up with a better one, it is "the problem has fixed itself"
August 18, 2008 at 2:18 pm
The only reference I've found is
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674
Applying the hotfix or
remove custom formatting/appending ""
August 18, 2008 at 2:15 pm
I agree with Jack, but would switch 3 & 4
August 18, 2008 at 1:57 pm
SQLServer 2000 is a server application to which various clients can connect.
August 7, 2008 at 10:40 am
The permissions on the stored procedure should suffice unless the table is in another database. (crossdatabasechaining option)
I've tried your code. The procedure is created by a db_owner in tempdb.
Errors I've...
August 1, 2008 at 12:19 pm
Chain of ownership gets broken when you use dynamic sql.
August 1, 2008 at 11:50 am
A primary key is unique.
Can you give a short table description?
July 30, 2008 at 3:12 pm
Hello,
Check if the columns involved in the foreignkey are of the same type/size.
Check if 1side is really unique.
It think there is a quite high limit on the number of foreign...
July 29, 2008 at 11:22 am
It's normal that performance degrades when running DBCC CHECKDB.
What is your current disklayout?
July 29, 2008 at 11:08 am
There is a command to force a checkpoint: CHECKPOINT
CHECKPOINT permissions default to members of the sysadmin fixed server role and the db_owner and db_backupoperator fixed database roles, and are not...
July 29, 2008 at 10:58 am
Indeed weird, creating indexes on that column and selects don't cause problems.
July 28, 2008 at 11:31 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 2,086 total)