Viewing 15 posts - 8,326 through 8,340 (of 8,754 total)
I normally prefer to script the creation of all constraints and use something like this procedure to drop them when needed
π
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[DROP_SCHEMA_CONSTRAINTS]
(
@TABLE_SCHEMANVARCHAR(128)
)
AS
/*
DECLARE @TABLE_SCHEMANVARCHAR(128) = N'myschema'
EXEC dbo.DROP_SCHEMA_CONSTRAINTS @TABLE_SCHEMA
*/
DECLARE @SQL_STRNVARCHAR(MAX) =...
May 7, 2014 at 2:44 pm
marcelo.negrisoli (5/7/2014)
I wrote a script task thatΒ΄s build a SSIS Package dynamically with a Script Task.
When I open this dynamically created package, the Script Task shows with error and "the...
May 7, 2014 at 2:32 pm
Sean Lange (5/7/2014)
I never use either of them and they tend to cause lots of issues for people who don't fully understand what they do.
NOLOCK turns the database into a...
May 7, 2014 at 2:23 pm
Sean Lange (5/7/2014)
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/7/2014)
george sibbald (5/7/2014)
river1 (5/7/2014)
I would like to know in with date did a SQL Server 2005 instance was installed on a server.
Can I know This using...
May 7, 2014 at 2:04 pm
computer24hr (5/7/2014)
The password is stored as nvarchar(10) it's text.
I thought the SP, what do you think?
Relatively low amount of...
May 7, 2014 at 1:01 pm
computer24hr (5/7/2014)
I have a table of users including: UserName, Password (comuted col), FirstName, LastName, Address and other details....
I have to keep 10 Recent passwords , so I created another table...
May 7, 2014 at 12:25 pm
What about dropping and recreating the constraints?
π
May 7, 2014 at 11:02 am
Sean Lange (5/7/2014)
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/7/2014)
My memory playing tricks on me:-PThanks Sean!
π
I lost my memory long ago...thank {insert your supreme being here} for BOL. π
BOL even slower than my memory when...
May 7, 2014 at 10:57 am
My memory playing tricks on me:-P
Thanks Sean!
π
May 7, 2014 at 10:28 am
Thinking back, I cannot remember ever using 0 as seed value for a CHECKIDENT if the initial seed value was <> 0, regardless of which method was used of emptying...
May 7, 2014 at 10:25 am
george sibbald (5/7/2014)
river1 (5/7/2014)
Hi,I would like to know in with date did a SQL Server 2005 instance was installed on a server.
Can I know This using t-sql?
from glenn Berrys diagnostic...
May 7, 2014 at 10:20 am
Quick thought, what rights has the user (running the package) in the file system, I've seen this where users can list but not open directory content.
π
May 7, 2014 at 10:14 am
Shaun2012 (5/7/2014)
May 7, 2014 at 10:09 am
Can you run the DBCC statement from Visual Studio?
π
May 7, 2014 at 9:17 am
Viewing 15 posts - 8,326 through 8,340 (of 8,754 total)