Viewing 15 posts - 6,961 through 6,975 (of 8,754 total)
Firstly, Using 8K limited functions will of course truncate larger values, does your production data exceed that limit? Secondly, please comply to Chris's request on DDL, sample and output.
๐
September 24, 2014 at 11:54 am
graziano.montagna (9/23/2014)
Solution failed.Now I installed a new istance and the error is the same
only a variation "SQLEditors" is the last word
Quick question, do you have the option of...
September 24, 2014 at 11:46 am
Quick question, how accurate does this have to be? The reason for asking is that one can do a good approximation using the spatial data type methods and functions, happy...
September 24, 2014 at 11:39 am
Quick suggestion, gracefully power down the system, reboot using a good recovery distro such as backtrack, gparted etc., DON'T mount the drives but use dd_rescue to image the drive or...
September 24, 2014 at 11:32 am
sistemas_casinomnes (9/24/2014)
Hello, I need to create a job that import an access database.Does exist a command that I can use to do that?
Thanks
Viky
Quick thought, I've found that using the import/export...
September 24, 2014 at 11:22 am
stefan.mulder (9/24/2014)
but as to Jeff's notes on collation: we do need a function that can handle compound delimiters, e.g. [|;] or [","] as in David Data's case of...
September 24, 2014 at 11:12 am
OCTom (9/24/2014)
What is a Lorry?Tom
A Lorry be a wagon that can carry lots o' gold and precious
๐
September 24, 2014 at 11:10 am
Rune Bivrin (9/24/2014)
I'm currently hiring. I'd like to know which 9% selected the CHTM option:hehe:
You will have no joy thar, they be already walkin' t' plank
September 24, 2014 at 11:07 am
Louis Hillebrand (9/24/2014)
I need to import from CHTM data format, any suggestions? ๐
You must take it t' t' witchcraft Island, thar be an old beauty thar which has t' power...
September 24, 2014 at 11:05 am
Vimal Lohani (9/23/2014)
uff, what a question, so concentration required.my (70-461) preparation, helped me to solve this.
Aim for t' main sail, and go for t' treaaye map, then it be easy
๐
September 24, 2014 at 11:03 am
Hany Helmy (9/23/2014)
September 24, 2014 at 11:01 am
sestell1 (9/24/2014)
Arrrrr.... it be a shame ta not be postin' this question on September 19!
Me aim was set on that glorious day, sadly yet anothar broadside missed.
๐
September 24, 2014 at 10:58 am
TomThomson (9/24/2014)
However I was a little suspiciious about the no transformation...
September 24, 2014 at 10:54 am
Try this out for a size. Note, the statement you have doesn't do any formatting, in literal terms it means "convert into smalldatetime from a source that has 101 format.
๐
USE...
September 24, 2014 at 10:13 am
Thanks again Eirukur for your efforts and time! Highly appreciated! This part of the code is posing me some problems:
;WITH GuestStay ([ID number],DateOfArrival,DateOfDeparture)
AS (SELECT * FROM (VALUES
...
September 24, 2014 at 1:03 am
Viewing 15 posts - 6,961 through 6,975 (of 8,754 total)