Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 8,754 total)
VegasL - Sunday, November 12, 2017 6:19 AMhow to uninstall the unwanted one?
Add or remove programs
😎
November 12, 2017 at 6:27 am
I have two different instances of database engine on local servers. How do I delete...
November 12, 2017 at 6:08 am
Post the DDL (create table) scripts, sample data as an insert statement, what you have tried so far and the expected results please!
😎
Quick thought, seeing DISTINCT scattered...
November 12, 2017 at 4:16 am
November 12, 2017 at 3:13 am
jayg359 - Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:25 PMIs there a trigger that is activated when a table/row is read?
Are you trying to...
November 12, 2017 at 3:06 am
Okay, my code works. But here is the issue: how can...
November 12, 2017 at 3:01 am
I have in a data row: column [date] 2017-11-06 01:17:34.000
I only want to search for...
November 12, 2017 at 2:57 am
VegasL - Saturday, November 11, 2017 10:42 PMi uninstalled an antivirus program and it then worked.
Exclude the data and log folders from...
November 12, 2017 at 2:46 am
Quick question, have you tried nslookup DBASQLTST02 in command prompt?
😎
November 11, 2017 at 4:36 am
I have 2 select statement with Union All . I want to show their...
November 9, 2017 at 10:21 am
Derek Paul - Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:24 AMThanx Eirikur, I think I can use that 🙂
You are welcome
😎
November 9, 2017 at 12:56 am
Hi guys,
I've been tasked with creating a job which will...
November 9, 2017 at 12:11 am
Use @@SERVERNAME
😎
November 8, 2017 at 1:37 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 8,754 total)