Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 7,185 total)
Jeff
Yes, I did think about asking why he posted in this forum, but it such things seem to happen so much these days that I don't usually bother!
John
November 26, 2010 at 9:46 am
George
I think the problem is that 1,400.00 is actually a number, which is being sent as text because it has a "," as a thousands separator. I would import...
November 26, 2010 at 9:39 am
Something like this. The INSERT statement will only work in 2008.
CREATE TABLE #Docs (DocNo int, Line char(1), LStatus varchar(2))
INSERT INTO #Docs VALUES
(1, 'A', 'QA'),
(1, 'B', 'QV'),
(1, 'C', 'O'),
(1,...
November 26, 2010 at 9:22 am
Yes, that's the old-style join syntax which is deprecated for inner joins, and obsolete for outer joins. Goes something like this
SELECT * FROM Table1 t1 JOIN Table2 t2
ON t1.ID...
November 26, 2010 at 8:52 am
For the first one, look in Job Activity Monitor. For the second, you'll need to write a query against sysjobhistory (like I think you would also in SQL Server...
November 26, 2010 at 6:24 am
I don't think you can. But read the ALTER Login topic in Books Online - you may or may not be able to find a way round it by...
November 26, 2010 at 4:00 am
From Books Online:
CHECK_POLICY = { ON | OFF }
Applies only to SQL Server logins. Specifies that the Windows password policies of the computer on which SQL Server is running...
November 26, 2010 at 3:50 am
Flodpanter (11/26/2010)
November 26, 2010 at 3:46 am
It sounds as if there's something in Visual Studio 2008 or Integration Services 2008 that is insisting on a SQL Server 2008 database. What is the task that is...
November 24, 2010 at 8:49 am
First off, you need a precedence constraint between Export SBISCLPRICELIST and Rename Files.
Please will you double-click on the precedence constraint between Rename Files and FTP Each File and post a...
November 24, 2010 at 8:36 am
Is there any way, I can add my customized column to the inbuilt logging available in SSIS. i.e., can i add column to the table dbo.syssssislog table ??
I'm not...
November 23, 2010 at 6:31 am
Lindsay
Is the database in question significantly larger than the others? Have you done a RESTORE VERIFYONLY on the backup file? Is this done as part of the backup...
November 23, 2010 at 3:44 am
Lindsay
Go to a command prompt and type net helpmsg 64. This will tell you what the error message means. Looks like your network is somewhat flaky.
John
November 23, 2010 at 2:07 am
You could try doing it the other way round, by setting the name of the task from the value of the variable. Just go to Expressions in the task...
November 19, 2010 at 6:12 am
Do you have a backup of your database?
John
November 19, 2010 at 4:06 am
Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 7,185 total)