Viewing 15 posts - 5,401 through 5,415 (of 7,185 total)
64-bit, I'd say. I can't think of any reason to want to run a 32-bit application on a 64-bit operating system.
John
April 28, 2011 at 6:46 am
Please make sure you post in the correct forum to avoid misunderstandings like this.
You need to use DBCC SHOWCONTIG to get fragmentation information, and DBCC DBREINDEX to rebuild your indexes....
April 28, 2011 at 5:56 am
minu88 (4/28/2011)
I was having the...
April 28, 2011 at 4:48 am
Valla
If you are using SQL Server 2005, you should use dm_db_index_Physical_stats to determine fragmentation and ALTER INDEX to rebuild or reorganise, since the DBCC commands are deprecated. The most...
April 28, 2011 at 4:42 am
Marcos
You may wish to try inserting those rows in smaller batches. If your clustered index is not on an ascending key, then inserts will take longer because page splits...
April 27, 2011 at 8:25 am
marcosjroig (4/27/2011)
I deleted the primary key and I dont have a unique key. I do a control before insert to check repetitive data. Primary key has asociated clustered index,...
April 27, 2011 at 7:59 am
I'm sure if you look in Books Online you'll find what you're looking for. As far as I know, you can't specify that the trigger only fire if a...
April 27, 2011 at 7:43 am
Marcos
Why would you shrink the database if it is constantly growing? This will only lead to physical fragmentation and wasted resources when it (inevitably) grows again. I would...
April 27, 2011 at 7:35 am
As I said before, one row isn't particulary useful. And the header row is totally useless since I can't tell where one column name ends and the next begins....
April 27, 2011 at 4:38 am
You've only sent one row, so I can't see what repeating patterns there are. What I can see in the row you pasted is that each column is separated...
April 27, 2011 at 4:21 am
Well, if spaces occur only between columns, and not within them, I suppose you could do a find and replace, and put an appropriate delimiter in place of all spaces....
April 27, 2011 at 4:05 am
If the columns aren't delimited, are they fixed width? In other words, does each column begin at a specfied place on the line? If your file isn't delimited...
April 27, 2011 at 3:51 am
Bhavika
I don't think so. The File System Task is for performing actions on files, not for manipulating data within files. I've never tried it, but you should be...
April 20, 2011 at 3:46 am
Subrat
"Am getting error" is not helpful. Please post the actual query and the error message.
John
April 20, 2011 at 1:48 am
Viewing 15 posts - 5,401 through 5,415 (of 7,185 total)