Viewing 15 posts - 4,861 through 4,875 (of 7,185 total)
If the affinity mask is deprecated, then I wouldn't go anywhere near it. You don't want to have to devise your solution all over again when it's eventually removed.
John
December 13, 2011 at 7:16 am
Read the link I posted earlier carefully. I think it says that for ADO, your parameters should appear as param1, param2, ... in both the parameter list and the...
December 13, 2011 at 7:02 am
Check that your ForEach Loop is configured to write the value(s) from each row into variable(s), and that the variable(s) is mapped to the parameter(s) that you are passing to...
December 13, 2011 at 6:48 am
See here. ADO.Net doesn't use the ? as a parameter marker. In any case, why are you doing this with a ForEach Loop? Sounds like the kind...
December 13, 2011 at 6:30 am
As Dev suggests, ditch the ORDER BY. The only thing that will guarantee sorted results is if you use an ORDER BY when you call the view, so leave...
December 13, 2011 at 1:29 am
I haven't done all that much flat-file exporting with SSIS. But aren't there all sorts of options that you can configure in terms of the output file? If...
December 12, 2011 at 9:19 am
How are you doing the export?
John
December 12, 2011 at 8:55 am
You should leave the displaying of information to your presentation layer. If you must use T-SQL, this'll get you most of the way:
SELECT 123456 / 100.0
John
December 12, 2011 at 8:49 am
Possibly, but I've only ever seen the "Agents XPs disabled" notice next to the SQL Server Agent icon in Management Studio - and you can only see that if SQL...
December 12, 2011 at 8:23 am
Not just errorlog, but also sqlagent.out. If you don't have a sqlagent.out, then that's probably the problem - the service is configured to write to a folder that doesn't...
December 12, 2011 at 8:18 am
I don't understand why you're using a Script task. I would use an Execute SQL task, with an expression built using the values from your columns. If this...
December 12, 2011 at 8:15 am
ashanair70 (12/12/2011)
Is there a link or write-up that I can refer to do this?
I searched the internet for "create solution in bids". If you do the same, you'll find...
December 12, 2011 at 6:47 am
Lowell (12/12/2011)
instead, create a view that is uesed to calculate the count based on a join; then the count is correct...
December 12, 2011 at 6:44 am
You need to create a new project and add the package to the project. Then you can use the button with the green triangle to run the package (or...
December 12, 2011 at 5:59 am
Yes, I think it's possible to do this with a trigger. But I'm not doing all your work for you. Have a try, and post back if you...
December 12, 2011 at 5:56 am
Viewing 15 posts - 4,861 through 4,875 (of 7,185 total)