WS_ftp concern

• Ipswitch just stopped supporting WS_Ftp pro except through their user community.   Never mind we paid for technical support and product upgrades.    And yes, I emailed them a nastygram about this.

Here is my question.   We want to schedule an ipswitch ftp script to periodically check a folder for files or subfolders.   When they are present we want to transfer them to an FTP Server.  Afterwards we want to move them to a different folder location.  Simple n'est pas?

Not so much.   Transferring the files is a no brainer, but working with the folders is proving too challenging.  Both transferring and moving them in this environment is a pita.    Does anyone have a clue how to code this relatively simple process?

When the snows fall and the white winds blow,The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

• Have you tried posting in the user community for WS_Ftp? You might get an answer quicker there.

• I did post this on the vendor blog.   They stopping offering technical support for ws-ftp pro and are forcing us to use their user community.   This is more than annoying.   I may have to consider other ftp clients.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow,The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply