Wrong regional settings (decimal point)

• I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm no longer able to use a decimal point on SSMS. Instead, I need to use a decimal comma.
    SELECT @@LANGUAGE returns us_english, my windows setting is also US English.
    It might have something to do with an automatic installation of Red Gate software that happened last week. Any ideas on how to resolve it will be appreciated.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Change it via the machine's Control Panel

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • GilaMonster - Monday, January 8, 2018 9:53 AM

Change it via the machine's Control Panel

Thank you. But it didn't work. I have no idea what happened with my computer.
    And, of course, it's the work laptop and I have no elevated privileges to install/uninstall programs in the normal way.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply