using UPDATE in SQL?

• farrell - I think it comes from living in a really cold climate - these canadians need to keep themselves warm.....

And yes - he will know that you've been lying to him....you really know how to get yourself in trouble, don't you ?!?!

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• You know..., its amazing.  I can do it without even trying sometimes.  I will often come home and find out I am in trouble with "she who must be obeyed", (my wife).  Weird, huh?   

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.

• You mean your mother??

• RGR's, can you explain what you mean by "Not gonna stand having someone blatantly lie to me and expect me to be nice about it."

• I thought that might happen and updated the post - not quick enough for Remi, though...  

• Sorry mick, I missed the part where you said read before posting the question. I shouldn't have gone off like that.

Here are the passages you missed :

Dynamic update

Injection attacks

• Still no change there .

• "She who must be obeyed" is my wife.  Got that from a British serial on a judge. 

• the change is about "not being quick enough for remi".....the implication being - "so what's new"!!!

right remi - say I'm right at least on this!

• Don't remember who said that but : You're always right when I'm not wrong .

Still fumigating on that guess?

• Thanks sushila! Didn't grasp that one... 

Better do it.  She hasn't killed any body yet, but the day is not over...  

• She doesn't have that killer instinct... I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were me .

• fumigating - what a lovely word! yes remi - there's actually smoke all around right now....

• This in a non-smoking buidling??? They'll get your head for this, you'd better stop right now .

• The Daily SQL 

DBA's head explodes

In a strange twist of fate, a well known DBA, (Remi RGR'us) head exploded in a fog of smog.  Office workers were said to have commented, "We thought they were fumigating this smoke free building." 

In an unrelated story, another SQL expert, (sushilla) was said to have been concentrating VERY hard during that same period.  She was found later to be walking around with a silly grin on her face...

Further details to follow.  Remi is still making posts to his favorite forum. 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply