Time for a New Adventure with Redgate

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Time for a New Adventure with Redgate

• you'll love it there, Redgate has been listed as one of the top 100 employers in IT (as far as news articles go), but I think Linney's offices are nicer 🙂

As for working in the office, I prefer it... working from home I had telephone conferences while wearing pyjamas. Putting on a suit (or appropriate dress for work) gets your brain in gear and ready to go

MVDBA

• That's wonderful, Kendra! I am also a transplant -- I moved to Nottinghamshire from Dallas, Texas almost 20 years ago.

It's not easy moving to a different country, but there are so many more resources today than there were in 2000. Feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Regards,

Connie

• welcome to Nottinghamshire, linney are 16 miles north of the city centre

there is a great SQL meetup event (a few lectures and pizza)  soon near the train station

and SQL Data relay is here too at the albert hall in Nottingham, It's 100% free and has about 300 people there

I spoke last year and went to another 4 sessions - brilliant day, but I know stuart moore is looking for more speakers

MVDBA

• That's wonderful news, Kendra and Jeremiah.

Keep in mind, your dogs immigration will need some time too, maybe even a quarantine time.

All the best in the UK

Johan

Learn to play, play to learn !

Dont drive faster than your guardian angel can fly ...
    but keeping both feet on the ground wont get you anywhere :w00t:

- How to post Performance Problems
    - How to post data/code to get the best help[/url]

- How to prevent a sore throat after hours of presenting ppt

press F1 for solution, press shift+F1 for urgent solution 😀

Need a bit of Powershell? How about this

Who am I ? Sometimes this is me but most of the time this is me

• I hope you and Jeremiah enjoy living in England.  Sounds like an exciting adventure / experience.

We are moving in the summer and I hope to land a job which allows me to work from home, at least part of the week.  I understand what you're saying regarding the dynamics in the office but after hauling my butt through traffic and the hike in , I could handle a few days of staying in my house clothes LOL

• Good morning, Kendra

I wish you and Jeremiah the best in your move and new location.  Also glad you will still be contributing to these discussions.  Rick

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  skeleton567.

Rick
    Disaster Recovery = Backup ( Backup ( Your Backup ) )

• Kendra, wishing you and your husband all the best as you start your new adventure.

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• First Brexit/Meghxit, now Kentrance/Peshctrance, nicely transactional

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please follow Best Practices For Posting On Forums to receive quicker and higher quality responses

• Congrats to the SQL community's favorite 'power couple'! Learned a lot from your posts and presentations over the years (both of you).

• Welcome (hopefully) to the UK!

This is a nice area to come to.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply