The real Brad...

• So, unless you live in a cave, you've probably seen about a million Red Gate ads in your favorite magazine (ahem, "SQL Server Magazine", right?). They always have Robin or Brad with overaccentuated expressions to compliment their talk bubbles...goofy, but effective. 🙂

So, I found it interesting when I was flipping through the DevConnections insert and found the profile picture of Brad lookin' exactly like my 8th grade math teacher from back-in-the-day. Full gray hair, no glasses, and a dark brown mustache. Cracked me up because I was surprised when I found out it was Brad (who is clean shaven, glasses, and completely blonde in the ads).

I can't say much, though...what hair I -do- have left is rapidly turning all sorts of different colors. 😀 And they told me it'll just be a few more years before the glasses become necessary...man, feelin' like 41-year old Steve Jones about now. 🙂

• All you need to do to see Brad is watch the advertisements on this site. I don't know how current it is but Brad's always there smiling....My math teachers were always women but he does look like a science teacher I once had.

Edit - I'm a little older but glasses almost become mandatory after a while...;)

-- You can't be late until you show up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply