The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred.

• Hi All,

I am too getting this error all of a sudden. the package was working fine. it all started after I manually changed the config file!! the package was developed and tested thoroughly and was ready for UAT I was just trying to make it configurable 🙁

Please help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error1Error loading 'pkg1.dtsx' : The package failed to load due to error 0xC0010014 "One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails. .C:\pkg1.dtsx11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like ..some how I should be able to detach the pkg from Config file...but I am not getting any clue on how to do this!!

I also tried importing package in SQL server & adding the package to new solution..but no luck yet

Thanks in Advance

Rgds,

Sanjay

• In testing this, I created a new VS 2008 project, which gave me access to its properties (right click on name). Found the debugging section and its 64 bit setting and changed it to false. This let me add the DTSX to my project. However, VS 2008 gave another error concerning the install of SQL Server. Seems it wants Integration Services running on the workstation where I was working. Tried the entire process on my SQL Server box (where IS is running) and it worked just fine.

End result, creating a new VS 2008 project on a box running IS and turning the project's debugging 64 bit setting to false let me add and modify the existing DTSX.

• BSavoie (2/28/2010)

I solved this problem by going into Project Properties, Debugging, and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

I expect since I'm running 64-bit OS, SSIS thinks it should run 64-bit DTExec, but I only have 32-bit SQL Server installed, so that's an incorrect assumption.

Hope this helps someone!

This worked for me, thanks!

• could you tell me where to find Project Properties, Debugging and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

I am getting the same error and also not able to open the SSIS package thruogh visial studio version.

• anna-marie.barrington (8/4/2010)

Hello,

could you tell me where to find Project Properties, Debugging and setting Run64BitRuntime to false.

Thanks

It's in Visual Studio. While editing a package, select the 'Project' menu item and then select the [project] Properties item at the bottom of that menu.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• It certainly helped me - 2 years down the road... Thanks 🙂

• This is what i exactly did, changed debugger to 32 bit which worked like charm!

This happens when you copy package from other source server onto same or different server. Make sure all the connections in the package as well as configuration is same as of source package.

• Go to solution Explorer and click on the project.

Then in the menu bar go Project > Properties > Debugging

• Old Hand,

Changing Run64BitRuntime to False in Project Properties >> Debugging worked.

Thanks,

• In Solution Explorer (CTRL + ALT + L in BIDS 2008), it is the name on top (usually in BOLD), it contains other folders such as Data Sources, Data Source Views, SSIS Packages (and other folders created by user).

Right Click on that Folder Name>> Click on Properties>> (in the dailog box) click on Debugging located in the panel on left hand side, you will see Run64BitRuntime (in Debug Options group).

• Hi,

Please find the following image to change the Run64BitRumtime as false.

• TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio

------------------------------

Failed to start project

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The package 'Package1.dtsx' has been modified since the last build. Build the project and try again.

(Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.VsIntegration)

BUTTONS:

OK

• guruprasadrsby (10/19/2015)

TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio

Failed to start project

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The package 'Package1.dtsx' has been modified since the last build. Build the project and try again.

(Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.VsIntegration)

BUTTONS:

OK

Is this a question or an answer to a question?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Hi,

thanks for your suggestions!

I was in the same boat and it came back working when I set the 64 bit option to "False",

thanks,

S

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply