SSRS Report Query

• SSRS Report Query

Is it possible to insert clickable '+' sign in SSRS report column header ? If Yes then

1. On click of that sign, I would like to display other columns which have been hidden by default.
             For example, as given in screen shot,need to display columns 'AP' and 'CR' when sign '+' of column 'U' is clicked.

Please let me know if anything similar to above can be implemented.

• This is a duplicate of this topic, https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/2014453/Expanding-Columns-in-SSRS-Report you posted last month. I responded to your post there and explained the basics. Rather than posting a new topic perhaps you could reply to my post in your other topic and explain the problems you're having.It seems you haven't read my post, as otherwise you'd know that this is possible and would be explaining the problem you're having implementing what you're after.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Thanks Thom A for providing suggestion relevant to "Display can be toggled by this report Item" . It really worked for me. Steps which have been followed by me are as below.
                      1. Inserted textbox in header of column 'U'.
                      2. Apply settings in column visibility for columns 'AP' and 'CR'. In which select ID of textbox which has been added in step 1 in option "Display can be toggled by this report Item"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply