SSRS: How to add a group on the right for a table report ?

• Hi experts,

Please I need your help.

I am developing a table report.

And I need to create a report on the right on the details group.

But when I create a group on the table, SSRS create the group on the left of the details group.

Do U have any idea ?

Lidou123

• Noone ? 🙁

• You should have the option to add group on outside of existing group when you right mouse click on the current group.

• Hi Scott,

Thank U for your answer.

I use sql server 2008R2 and I haven't this option with SSRS 2008R2.

As U see in this attachment, when I add a group on the details group, SSRS put it automatically on the left 🙁 but what I want is to have the "ID_COLLABORATEUR" column on the right of the "I_OPC_VOLUME" column.

Any idea ???

• You should be able to click on the column header for the Volume to select that column... then right mouse click on the header and select Insert Column >>> Inside Group -right or Outside Group - Right

• I would like to keep the same grouping properties (ie OPC grouped by ID_COLLABORATEUR) but that the ID_COLLABORATEUR column appears on the right as on the lower part of the file attached to this message. A little bit in the same way we would read a report from right to left.

• If I understanding correctly you should be able to add it there.

• ???. I don't know how. 🙁

• there are a couple of ways to add it... 1... drag it over from your dataset, or 2... right mouse click and go to expressions... then select from the field from the feild list below.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply