SQLServerCentral.com 5 Year Anniversary

• Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/sjones/sqlservercentralcom5yearanniversary.asp

• You guys did a amazing work.

Keep it up

Kindest Regards,

Amit Lohia

• select ALL from sqlservercentral.com

Print ('Congrats on achieving this great milestone')

print ('Thanks to ALL')

🙂

Get busy living ....or get busy dying....

• Well done guys, you're an invaluable resource. #1 on the list of places to look.

Now, all stand in a circle and give each other a pat on the back

• 300,000+ members and still growing is a testament to the great job done by all you guys.

I can't count the number of times I've come here to find the solution to a problem I've faced.

Well done on reaching this anniversary and let's hope they build a server big enough to support the continued growth

--------------------
    Colt 45 - the original point and click interface

• Well done... To all of you

You are first point of use, when needing some info/help on SQL

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to using this site the next 5 years.

Best regards

Bo Heltborg

• Congrats on 5 Great years.  This site is an invaluable resource.  Thanks for all you do, and remember to say thanks to your spouses for supporting you while this "busy hobby" was becoming a reality.

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• Thanks for the kind words from all three of us.

Steve

• Congratulations!

Great work, great site, and great community!

Terry

• I would like to add my congratulations to those already posted.  This site shows an amazing amount of dedicaton from all of you.

I didn't know SSC offered blogs, hmm I might have to start one.  BTW, did you know the blog link in the article is having problems?  I get an asp.net error when I use it.

• SSC has been my favorite web site since I became a DBA in 2002.  Congratulations!  Thanks also for taking the time to nuture along new authors!  Look forward to seeing you again at PASS.

You guys are the best!!!

Aunt Kathi Data Platform MVP
    Author of Expert T-SQL Window Functions
    Simple-Talk Editor

• Congratulations to the founders of this site and also to those people who posted their articles and messages.

This is one of my daily visiting site (part of family).....

Mubeen

• CONGRATS!  And here's looking forward to 5 more years!

• god job!

keep up the good work

• Congratulations to all 3 of you! Thanks for the help along the way and mentoring of new authors. You guys are truely the best!

Opening up a training business? That sounds like fun. I'd like to participate if at all possible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply