sql server report 2008 export to word

• I have some sql server report service 2008 reports that will be exported to word 2007 documents. Are there any formatting features I should be aware of so these

SSRS 2008 reports will not have formatting problems? I want to make

certain that all the data is displayed appropriately for one page. I want to make certain there are not page breaks between different sections of the reports, data

that show be one one page does not overflow to two or more pages.

Thus, can you tell me what the export formatting options are that I can use? Would I need to use the formatting options when I am creating the reports?

• Hi,

if u r rdl is giving blank pages then the main issue because of below one

(Body Width + Left margin + Right margin) <= (Page width)

Apart from i think u dnt get any blank pages because of formating if u r not using any page breaks...

Thanks

Veeren.:-)

Thanks & Regards,
    Veeren.
    Ignore this if you feel i am Wrong. 😉

• My problem is not the page width, the problem is the page length. In the above example, page 1 has information, page 2 is blank, page 3 has more of the data, page 4 is blank. Basically there are too many rows in a table to fit on one page. The table length goes to several pages. How do you show a table without blank pages in the middle. problem occurs when number of rows in a table exceeds the page length.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply