SQL Server Management Studio add-ins

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• In the past few months I was working on SSMS Lizard which is also productivity extension, but different than extensions mentioned here. Would you please consider adding it to the list?  There are features that I find useful daily. If there is enough interest I will continue with development and maintaining the projec. Thank you.

• Lizard Labs Software wrote:

In the past few months I was working on SSMS Lizard which is also productivity extension, but different than extensions mentioned here. Would you please consider adding it to the list?  There are features that I find useful daily. If there is enough interest I will continue with development and maintaining the projec. Thank you.

Hi, Grasshopper. Could you post link to your project, what version of SSMS you support and how much it cost?

• Hi, could you please also link my extension? It is called SSMS Object Explorer Menu. It is free and open source. The project is located on github at https://github.com/brink-daniel/ssms-object-explorer-menu . The extension makes it possible to add custom menu items to the Object Explorer's right-click context menu, for executing any tsql statement or script file. Currently only SSMS 19.1 is supported. Thank you

Anything can be fixed

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply