SQL Server 2005 Certification

• hi

Can any one provide link for any free ebook for SQL Server 2005 cerification as well a book good for this certification?

thanks

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Hye!

You can get the deatils regarding Certifications on msdn.microsoft.com where you can found cerfications details for SQL Server 2005 also you can found e-learning for various courses ... if you stays in U.S. Canada etc ... this facility is not availble in India ... and if you get free ebook details send me the link on my mailID : niravmpandya@gmail.com

Thanxs,

Nirav.

• There are also several FREE eLearning sessions for SQL 2005 from Microsoft. But I must admit I didnt find them very enlightning. "Playing" with the server and watching some webcasts about the new features helped me a lot more to prepare for my test. I managed to pass all for the MCITProBA on the first try... I didnt find them very hard if you have some DBA background

[edit:] I took the Beta Versions and they had a few "quirks" in them. But in general a solid understanding of Databases will already solve you a lot of questions. If you want to take the tests SOON... Take them NOW! No matter if you fail or not... MS offers the 2nd Chance option until the end of THIS month only! If you fail, you will at least know what to expect on your 2nd try ;=)

The Code for the 2nd Chance can be obtained from the Microsoft Website after a really short survey...

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply