Sql Saturday Registration

• If I missed a Sql Saturday registration for the Saturday free event, do I need to contact the organizers about getting in? I know they say these are free events, but I don't want to come if I missed the registration (I am bringing my own food).

Thanks!

• I think registration is open until the Friday before the event. If you go to the event page and do not see a registration button or option I would expect that means the event is full.

You might try going to the event but you would not be guaranteed entry to participate. It depends on the location and region, as areas like Atlanta tend to fill up quickly and the waiting list is quite long.

Shawn Melton
    Twitter: @wsmelton
    Blog: wsmelton.github.com
    Github: wsmelton

• Shawn Melton (1/21/2016)

You might try going to the event but you would not be guaranteed entry to participate. It depends on the location and region, as areas like Atlanta tend to fill up quickly and the waiting list is quite long.

As Shawn says, it depends on the location. I've attended multiple SQL Saturdays in New York City in which building access required a security visitor's pass; for those, registration is pretty much required. On the other hand, I've been to other SQL Saturdays where it seemed like you could register at the door. And as mentioned, it might also depend on how many seats or how much space is available.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply