SQL 2019 x Processador

• Pessoal,

Estou com SQL 2019 Enterprise, rodando em uma VM no Sphere 6.5 em um server com 2 processador com 24 core, ela roda sozinha na máquina física. Estamos com problema de performance referente a processador, notamos que o ofensor é o SQL, pois ele não utiliza todo o poder de processamento que o Windows liberou, ficando limitado a 50%, algo está limitando..... Rodamos um software de stress fora do SQL e este escalou o processador até usar 100% do processador do Windows. Alguém pode dar uma dica?

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

• Google Translated, appologies for any miss translations, Googles fault

Personal

I'm with SQL 2019 Enterprise, running on a VM in Sphere 6.5 on a 2-processor server with 24 core, it runs itself on the physical machine. We have a performance problem regarding the processor, we noticed that the offending is SQL, because it does not use all the processing power that Windows has released, being limited to 50%, something is limiting ..... We ran stress software outside of SQL and it scaled the processor to 100% of the Windows processor. Can anyone give a hint?

• So is that 2 x 24 cores so 48 cores total?  Or 2 x 12 core to make 24cores total.

I read it as you have 48 cores as such...

Can you please do an output of "SELECT @@VERSION".

My guess here is you have installed SQL Server Enterprise and not SQL Server Enterprise Core.

SSE only supports the first 20 CPUs

SSEC supports above 20CPUs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply