SPAM

• I just typed out a fairly lengthy question about availability groups vs. transactional replication and it got flagged as spam and removed. What in the heck is up with that?

• Which forum? Depending on what you put in there, it's possible that it looked like SPAM. You have enough points that likely this was some mistake or maybe some link in it that we find suspicious? Likely it's hidden, not removed, but I can check on things.

• Thank you. I was confused. I've been using this forum for over a decade and was certain I hadn't violated any rules. I had asked a slightly similar question recently with focus on a different potential outcome. I thought maybe it was that. Anyway, thanks a million.

• We moved to a newer Askimet implementation with this change and maybe something there changed. It looks like a few rules around repeated stuff, lots of capitals, a few strange items, broke things. I didn't see anything wrong myself, and we have lots of similar posts, but must have been some pattern(s) that Askimet didn't like.

If it happens again, just ping the webmaster@ to get help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply