Solid black border showing double and grey

• I have borders throughout my report but only the borders on 1 row of text boxes are not working.  I've set it to Bottom, Solid, Black 1 pt.

In the regular view, it shows correctly.  In the Print Layout view, it shows blank.  Exported to pdf, it shows light grey double line.

I'm using Report Builder for SQL 2014.  All the other borders are fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • More screenshots

Attachments:
  • I've tried every style:  Dashed shows dashed, dotted shows dotted, none shows none and BOTH Double and Solid show as Double.  I've even set it to 2pt but still shows as double.

Attachments:
  • Make sure the top border of the textbox below has the same settings that you want for your bottom border.  I've seen instances where the border settings for a neighboring box will conflict with that box's settings.

• The top border of the textbox below it is set to White for Color, Blank for Style and Blank for Width.  If I set this to an actual border then I will get borders for each detail item which I don't want ie textbox below textbox with the issue is part of the detail and textbox with the issue is a group header.

• If I set the width to 0.5 or 0.75 it shows as a single border line.  When I change it to 1.0 or above, it flips to a double border line.

Attachments:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply